Terms and Conditions
You have unlimited access as a PRO member
You are receiving a free preview of 3 lessons
Your free preview as expired - please upgrade to PRO
AngularFirebase.com Terms and Conditions
Terms updated 7/30/2017
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on the AngularFirebase web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the AngularFirebase web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- The materials on the AngularFirebase web site are provided “as is”. AngularFirebase makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further,AngularFirebase does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shallAngularFirebase or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the AngularFirebase Internet site, even ifAngularFirebase or aAngularFirebase authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the AngularFirebase web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.AngularFirebase does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AngularFirebase may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. AngularFirebase does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AngularFirebase has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AngularFirebase of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Paid User Accounts
Paid user accounts are facilitated by a 3rd party paywall service Piano. By signing up for a premium account, users agree to a recurring payment specified by Piano the time of purchase. Users have the option to terminate their subscription at any time.
Refunds are not offered by default and may be issued at the sole discretion of AngularFirebase.com staff. Any payment made for a discounted trial period and/or pay-per-post page is non-refundable.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
AngularFirebase.com is committed to protecting intellectual property rights. AngularFirebase.com strictly follows DMCA guidelines for unauthorized use of copyrighted material. Any inquires regarding the reproduction of content on this site must be directed to the party holding the proprietary rights to the specified content.You shall not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from material obtained with this service.
To file a notice of copyright infringement with AngularFirebase.com, you will need to provide a written communication that follows the guidelines set in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”).
10. Free Web Development Consulting
By participating submitting a request for free consulting fromAngularFirebase.com, you certify that your submission is appropriate to post online, may be modified at the unrestricted discretion ofAngularFirebase.com, and does not violate another party’s intellectual property rights. AngularFirebase.com is not responsible for user content that violates these guidelines.
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the AngularFirebase web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.