You have unlimited access as a PRO member
You are receiving a free preview of 3 lessons
Your free preview as expired - please upgrade to PRO
- Object Oriented Programming With TypeScript
- Angular Elements Advanced Techniques
- TypeScript - the Basics
- Cloud Scheduler for Firebase Functions
- Testing Firestore Security Rules With the Emulator
- How to Use Git and Github
- Infinite Virtual Scroll With the Angular CDK
- Build a Group Chat With Firestore
- Async Await Pro Tips
Firebase Cloud Function for Transactional Email With SendgridEpisode 10 written by Jeff Delaney
This lesson has been updated for Angular 5, Firestore, and the new SendGrid v3 NodeJS packages. Get the latest and greatest Transactional Email Lesson.
An example of SendGrid integrated with Firebase cloud functions. This function can be triggered via http to send transactional email in a Firebase app.